Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Jr. Mineral Exploration Plays?

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By westslope

Posted: Wednesday Aug 15 11:02:20AM 2007

griffith, I would be cautious going forward. Juniors could easily stay down for a few months. I doubt base metal prices have stopped correcting. I sold out of UPC sometime ago but note that it is beaten up. So is asset-rich explorer BAY.v. However, my spidey senses tell me that it is still early to rush back into u308. Here are two promising pre-development plays. Selwyn Resources (SWN.v) ($0.60 to $0.65) has the largest undevelopped zinc and lead deposit in the world and is located in mine-friendly Yukon territory. First production may be 5 years away. It is the only play in a stripped down, cash/short-term fixed-income-rich portfolio that has honest to goodness 10-banger potential. Mirabela Nickel (MNB.to) (C$3.75) is an Australian-managed pre-development play with a large nickel poryphery deposit in Bahia, Brazil. From memory, first production could be as early as late 2008. As it gets lower, I intend to average down. Both these plays represent bets on robust mid-term global economic growth. Cuidado - westslope

By griffith

Posted: Wednesday Aug 15 7:08:26PM 2007

Thanks for your comments, guys. Greatly appreciated!

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New