Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Kootenay Energy, KTY.v

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By Bobwins

Posted: Wednesday Jul 30 8:53:00AM 2008

sold out of KTY.v today. Got .61 and .62 for my shares. Could wait a couple of months for the buyout at ~.66 but decided to cashout now. Nice profit of .10 on the shares I bought 2 weeks ago after the offer. Bobwins

By Bobwins

Posted: Tuesday Jul 22 11:11:53AM 2008

kty.v big volume today at 1.95million shares +.03 to C$.60 I have most of my shares for sale but no bites yet. Need price to get a few pennies closer to the .66 offer. Bobwins

By Bobwins

Posted: Friday Jul 18 8:53:58AM 2008

Kty.v is being sold for only .52. Cash offer in early August is around .66. 27% return for holding one month? Might consider buying some for a nice short term return. There is a chance the deal falls thru but Kootenay is pretty cheap anyway and should be selling for around the .66 price by late 2008. That was what I thought when I bought it a month ago. Bobwins

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New