Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Lakeshore Gold (LSG)

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By kman

Posted: Wednesday Apr 19 7:03:51PM 2006

A quick thanks to those above for posting and sharing their thoughts on this one. Quite timely indeed. And this is only the beginning of their drill season.

By dusty

Posted: Wednesday Apr 19 8:03:19AM 2006

And another 0.16 so far this morning. Impressive drill results (again), and impressive movement over the last few days.

By kman

Posted: Tuesday Apr 18 8:08:48AM 2006

Up another 0.13 so far. Nice return over the last week (from $2.00). It also looks like MXM and PRZ are starting to move...

By merlin

Posted: Monday Apr 17 10:24:57AM 2006

Currently up $0.22 on close to a million shares...something up?

By shadow

Posted: Sunday Apr 9 6:26:55AM 2006

this is one of those stocks thats had a signifigant runup on encouraging drill results and on rising gold price. i would be hesitant to jump in at this point but i will put this one on my watch list for correction or upcomming drill results. thanks for bringing this stock to my attention .

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New