Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

MAXY / Maxygen Inc.

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By joshpacific

Posted: Wednesday Oct 12 9:47:41PM 2011

Results as of market close, Wednesday, Oct 12: MAXY/NASDAQ Price: $6.08 Bias: negative Strength: 94/100 Trading above 200-day MA. Trading above 50-day MA. Trading above 20-day MA. 20-day is above 50-day MA. 50-day is above 200-day MA. P&F bearish price objective: $1.00 RSI: 70.04, rising, overbought. Fast stochastics: 97.40, overbought. MACD: bullish. Candlestick Analysis: bullish. This is a fantastic stock to trade. All 13 indicators I use to do my calculation are BUYS, yet I get a 94% negative bias. My suggestion is short MAXY once it tops out. Cover half at the 20-day MA and cover the rest at the 50-day MA. Go long half-way between the 50-day and 200-day MA. My bias and strength calculation has a strong likelihood of profitability when followed for MAXY

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New