Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Mfg./Ind. Picks?

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By dundee

Posted: Saturday Feb 26 10:11:24AM 2005

VPG has had a very strong week closing at $0.65. Hope some of you were able to get it.

By dundee

Posted: Monday Feb 21 10:11:28PM 2005

another one: VPG This company just announced earnings of $0.02 per share for latest quarter and seems to be gaining momentum. It is trading at $0.50 so if the company can repeat the quarter, the multiple will look pretty cheap. I own a small position. Thanks for everyone for disclosing their holdings of stocks they own. I think it is a good idea since we expect our brokers and analysts to do it ;)

By cussy

Posted: Monday Feb 21 9:09:14AM 2005

You might want to check out SI (Sirit Technologies) on TSE... They are a pure play RFID stock (Radio Frequency Identification) ... RFID is a new buzz word for Supply Chain tech, but has many implications... Wallmart wants its suppliers complient, along with the Department of Defence... SI has cash comming in from automatic toll collection tech (RFID runs that also) and there appears to be a quickly growing awarness and need for RFID in road saftey. Lots of potential... SI has teamed up with many big guys including Intell... Sirit is positioning to take advantage of an enormous growth in RFID demand... I do own shares in Sirit. Cussy

By PAndreola

Posted: Monday Feb 21 7:08:21AM 2005

Take a look at JTC-V, closed at $1.25. A very small company that provides monitoring systems for the correctional/police sector. Stock trades at 2.5 times trailing eps. The company did $0.17 in eps last quarter (they are not taxable yet). They could do $0.60 - $0.65 eps this fiscal year. Company gets 90% of its revenue from the Ontario government. I do own shares in the company.

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New