Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

MXM-Maxim

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By jude

Posted: Tuesday Aug 8 7:42:43PM 2006

Maxim TD in Trinidad Tobago 16:32 EDT Tuesday, August 08, 2006 VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(CCNMatthews - Aug. 8, 2006) - Maxim Resources Inc. ("Maxim") (TSX VENTURE:MXM)(OTCBB:MXMSF)(FWB:M5H) is pleased to announce that it has been notified by the project operator, Jasmin Oil, that the F25CH-7 well in the South Erin Field has been successfully drilled to a depth of 6,000 feet. Several potential pay zones have been encountered. The well has been logged and production casing has been run. The well will require two to three weeks of testing to determine flow rates. Maxim will earn a 69% interest before payout of CDN $450,000 and a 41% interest after payout in approximately 1350 acres.

By Pennypicker

Posted: Friday Jul 21 8:59:23AM 2006

Stock is on the move today! Anyone hear anything?

By Pennypicker

Posted: Thursday Jul 13 10:55:13AM 2006

I am still holding also!

By snoopee

Posted: Wednesday Jul 12 5:52:07PM 2006

Sherwood. I own it. They have 4 wells presently spuding (various locations)and expect results any time soon. Also, someone was posting about an Investor World promo that has also been iniatiated. i think that is why you see so much interest in it lately. I like the slow and steady climb. Good luck snoopee

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New