Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

NovaDx NDX.v C$.36

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By Bobwins

Posted: Friday May 7 11:11:56AM 2010

http://www.b-tv.com/i/videos/NovadxMay10.wmv Novadx was featured on btv paid infomercial. They are in production and coal market is hot right now.

By Bobwins

Posted: Tuesday Apr 20 10:11:46PM 2010

I forgot to layout the business case for NovaDx. The Rosa coal project is in Alabama. This is a former mine which has reserves that would last 4.5years at the planned mining rate of 150,000tons per year. The met coal could be sold at around $150/ton to local users. The cost to produce once the mine is in full commercial production is around $60-65/ton so profits would be $85 to 90/ton. Cashflow should be around $1 million per month with one auger machine. Company is hoping to secure additional reserves and bring in more machinery to up production but they have to prove that they can operate one profitably first. Met coal looks like it could move up even more as China remains an aggressive buyer worldwide. NovaDx is a microcap way to play the met coal trends. Bobwins

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New