Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Obama and the stock market effect.

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By mrjones321

Posted: Tuesday Jan 20 8:44:33AM 2009

Now that the big day is here and Obama will be taking oath what will be the direction of the market going forward? Personally I believe we have hit bottom. I believe we may retest some lows but we wont make a new lower low. I dont think we will have the same amount of forclosures in the states as we did have last year thus the worst is over. Stocks will start to rebound in the second half. Thats my predictions what about yours and do you feel that Obama will give hope to everyone? I really think the feeling of hope that Obama is instilling into the market will go a long way in changing peoples views on the state of the economy and their spending.

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New