Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

OML iceberg sell order

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By murrayn

Posted: Friday May 13 6:54:59AM 2011

OML announced today a preproduction order for the new bullets to be used by the US military.If the follow through order comes in I understand the quantities required will number in the many millions--700,000,000 plus over a few years providing OML with a great base of revenue and earnings. Their website projects revenue of 20 million a year from this one contract. My rough calculations come in at share profit of 36 cents a share at lower margins than current revenue for this one contract alone. PP completed earlier in the year for capital expenditures-- new plant etc-- indicate a degree of confidence by company and investors that they wil get contract.

By murrayn

Posted: Thursday Apr 28 7:48:42AM 2011

OMl had good numbers for the year; 18 cents per share profit. Today they announced 2.6 million in new orders. I think this year could be the year they start to break out into much bigger revenue. They expect to move into a much bigger facility this year. There is a good chance they will bag at least one very large US military order that will provide siginificant revenue over several years--a component for the new M855A1 bullet that will be in wide use by the US military. It is being unveiled on May 11, 2011 to the media. I suspect large orders will follow shortly.

By murrayn

Posted: Thursday Jan 27 10:10:44AM 2011

Just announced bought deal private placement for $6 million at $2.15. Something (earnings, orders, prospects-- the usual) must be turning positive.

By dquinton

Posted: Thursday Oct 16 11:01:03AM 2008

The sell-off in small-caps stocks recently has been remarkable. There are too many "bargains" out there to mention but one in particular has been in a freefall lately despite nothing but positive news and excellent and consistent year-over-year growth. Omni-Lite Industries (OML) is currently offered at $1.06 with an iceberg sell order from Canaccord. Given the fact that it is an iceberg order, I have no idea how much stock is for sale at that price. This stock was trading at $2 less than 3 months ago. That is not unheard of in this market but the company has been posting some outstanding results. Today they announced another record quarter of revenues at $2.1 million. They had similar revenues in Q2 and achieved earnings of $417,339 and $0.04 per share compared to $124,174 in the same quarter in 2007. They are at $0.09 eps for the first half of 2008. Omni-Lite operates in a very niche technological market and has exceptional margins of 72%. This has generally afforded them premium sales and earnings multiples. They also quote numbers in US$ so the conversion to Cdn$ makes them even that much more attractive. Omni-Lite has laid forward an aggressive growth strategy for the next 3 to 5 years and is just finishing on a number of long-term testing procedures which should proceed some significant orders that would likely lead to a much higher and more profitable growth phase. I think this is a company that investors should be completing some further due diligence on during this downcycle. Omni-Lite will be presenting at The Small-Cap Conference in Vancouver on November 7-8.

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New