Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Other than Oil & Gas

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By bam45

Posted: Tuesday Mar 1 8:37:28PM 2005

I too, bought into Breakwater a while back and it has been on a continuous staircase upward before and after I bought it. The only concern I have with the company is the huge number of shares out there.

By vanilla

Posted: Friday Feb 25 9:52:16AM 2005

If you are like me, a lot of us are probably pretty heavily weighted in the O & G sector and a bit hesitant to take on too many more. Consequently, a nice play on zinc may be in order as it seems to be a commodity that is getting some legs as of late. One such stock that looks favourable, especially on the next pullback,is BWR (currently trading at .74). Good chart, good fundamentals as well as far as I can tell. May have the potential to run up into a few dollars. Would appreciate any feedback, Thanks!

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New