Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

PACIFIC INSIGHT

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By westslope

Posted: Wednesday Apr 5 7:38:58AM 2006

Perhaps an expected share price/sell target should be formulated under two scenarios? 1) The auto sector does well, i.e., wind at back. 2) The auto sector underperforms, i.e., head wind. If you hold this thing long enough, one of these days, PIH will get up bid up over 20 X EPS. In the current environment of rising interest rates, appreciating CDN dollar, and a near bankrupt GM, $5.00 seems like a reasonable share price expectation. Once NA auto turns around, I would expect that PIH should be able to grow both top and bottom lines, and at that time will be worth much more.

By dundee

Posted: Tuesday Mar 21 8:51:11PM 2006

seems plausible.

By valueman

Posted: Monday Mar 20 5:45:56PM 2006

Thanks Doren. 2 questions. What do you think this should be trading at and how do you come to that conclusion? What is your revenue projection for next quarter and NET profit margin? thanks great site!!!

By valueman

Posted: Monday Mar 20 1:43:24PM 2006

Thanks Dundee. I have read that thread. Do you have any opionion re: its fair value. I am thinking they can earn $0.60 a share, with a 11 p/e i am looking for $6. which is a 62% increase from current market value. I do see a lot of supply out there. i guess that can be expected for a stock that has jumped this much.

By dundee

Posted: Monday Mar 20 12:50:37PM 2006

check this thread http://www.qiscapital.com/forum/display_thread.pl?id=709

By valueman

Posted: Monday Mar 20 7:49:10AM 2006

ANYONE STILL WATCHING THIS. DOES $6 MAKE ANYSENSE GIVING RECENT GROWTH AND MARGINS? I WOULD LOVE TO GET THIS BOARDS OPINION ON THIS ONE. THAKNS!!!

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New