Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Paladin, PDN.to/PALAF.pk

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By Bobwins

Posted: Thursday Apr 23 7:12:35AM 2009

Paladin has been a recent winner for me. They just started producing U308 from a mine in Africa. They are a legitimate producer with earnings and lots of reserves. The U juniors are still sick but U308 recently moved up $2 to $42 after declining for many many weeks. U stocks have had several spectacular runs in the last few years. The juniors explode but I have stuck with only a few. PDN.to, Ban.to and STM.v are my current U stocks. All three are legitimate companies with high reserves and near term production. STM has lagged but Ban.to has also rallied recently. Bobwins PDN issued a Q3 update today http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Paladin-Energy-Ltd-Quarterly-iw-15010320.html

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New