Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Petro Field

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By Gee

Posted: Saturday Jan 22 9:27:30PM 2005

Petro Field (PF) is both a manufacturer and reseller of oilfield production equipment. Their product lines include separators, metering units, dual-wall vacuum monitored production tanks, dehydrators, free water knockouts, treaters, line heaters and gas compressors. There are currently 10.13 million shares issued and outstanding, of which more than 30 percent are owned by management. Revenues for the first 9 months of fiscal 2004 were $14 million (eps .036) compared to $9 million(eps .024) in the first 9 months of fiscal 2003. Like many of the oil/gas service stocks Petro Field had a weak Q3 resulting in a small loss of $91K (eps .009). Year end results are due out any day I am assuming PF will end 2004 with eps of .05 cents. Going forward is where I see the potential upside with Petro Field. Last September Petro Field announced over $4 million in contracts (much of this new business) resulting in the company needing to add a second shift to meet demand. In December Petor Field announced an additional $1.5 million contract of new business. Petro Field has been trading around .60 cents the last couple of weeks on low volume. I think this is a good entry point, but you may want to wait for q4 if you are thinking of taking a position as there could be some weakness. Here is a link to the company’s corporate profile: http://www.petro-field.com/investor_profile.htm Do your own DD … I am in @ .57 cents. gee

By Blurr

Posted: Sunday Nov 7 12:32:40PM 2004

Some of you may want to look at Petro Field (PF-VSE). The company has been expanding and has recently announced some very nice contracts including an international one. They are in the right "space" at the right time IMO, are profitable and the stock has recently begun to trade sideways allowing investors a nice opportunity. I keep in close contact with their IR Jason Shepherd 250-717-1910 and I know he would be more than happy to discuss PF with anyone interested. Do some digging around and see what you think.

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New