Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Petrofield Ready For Breakout?

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By dundee

Posted: Wednesday Jun 8 2:27:17PM 2005

the badger, it sure seems that way eh!

By cal23

Posted: Wednesday Jun 8 12:49:14PM 2005

Hello everyone. I am also very interested in PF. I have a deep knowledge of the company and I believe many of the usernames who have posted about PF are aware of this. I post a lot on stockhouse and if anyone has any questions I will do my best to answer on this board.

By Pete Draheat

Posted: Wednesday Jun 8 12:11:25PM 2005

Badger I am new to this site. Has anyone called Billy Rollins or Jason Shepard from Petrofeild lately for an update?

By thebadger

Posted: Wednesday Jun 8 9:57:20AM 2005

It must be obvious to everyone that it is the same person starting these PF threads, just under a different name.

By Pete Draheat

Posted: Tuesday Jun 7 10:09:04PM 2005

Oh sorry GEE, I should have done a search on it. Cheers

By Gee

Posted: Tuesday Jun 7 8:41:13PM 2005

If you had taken a look at past posts you will see this board is well aware of PF. Past Post

By Pete Draheat

Posted: Tuesday Jun 7 8:27:58PM 2005

Done some research on a small oilfield service company called Petrofield. I feel it is ready for a breakout? Any thoughts?? At 41 cents I think it is a steal.

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New