Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

PFM

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By Gee

Posted: Tuesday Feb 7 2:37:21PM 2006

I picked up 10K more at .425 as I thought they were finished only to see them slam the bid again, only this time takeing out .41 cents :( Doren do you know how many warrants they have?

By dquinton

Posted: Tuesday Feb 7 11:55:51AM 2006

Looks like Canaccord is doing the majority of the selling on PFM. Wonder if that could have anything to do with the broker warrants they have at $0.30 that expire at the end of this month????

By dquinton

Posted: Thursday Jan 12 8:51:19AM 2006

Platform was touting an exit rate of 500 boepd throughout 2005. I always had my doubt that they would be able to get there and that has indeed transpired. Management groups need to learn to be conservative in estimates rather than give targets to the market. However, it is my understanding that the company is presently producing just under 300 boepd but that they are on schedule to boost production to 500 boepd by the end of the first quarter. Once, and IF, they get to this production level then cash flow will increase significantly and the stock may finally get some attention.

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New