Profit 100 Ranking released: Growth 2002-2007
Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.
Posted: Monday Jun 23 8:34:53AM 2008
My mistake - change the word "profit" to "revenue" in my post and leave the rest identical. My point is still the same.
Posted: Saturday Jun 21 1:07:38PM 2008
The key to getting on that list is to start with a microscopic number in 2002. Then your growth looks impressive.
Posted: Saturday Jun 21 10:25:23AM 2008
You can add Nordic Oil and Gas to your list it took 10th spot in the Oil and Gas rankings
Posted: Tuesday Jun 3 9:46:39PM 2008
Canadian Business just put out the Profit 100 List, a pretty hard list to get on as the list covers growth from 2002-2007. A few familiar names to QIS Capital followers, from the TSX Venture there were six companies:
20. Serenic (TSXV:SER) 2303% growth
27. Peer One Enterprises (TSXV:PIX) 1877%
64. Olympia Trust (TSXV:OLY) 949%
79. ExelTech Aerospace (TSXV:XLT) 758%
93. Rare Method Interactive (TSXV:RAM) 670%
100. Iweb Technologies (TSXV:IWB) 627%