Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

pure energy psv $5.85

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By Bobwins

Posted: Friday May 27 3:35:34PM 2011

oops, looks like market liked the results better than I thought they would. PSV.to +.95 to C$7.13 +15% by contrast LEA.v +.05 to C$.97 +5%

By Bobwins

Posted: Thursday May 26 12:08:18PM 2011

Pure Energy looks good. Recovery of frack fluids and wireline operations re about equal contributors to revs. Had a nice Q4 but stock has been falling with all commodity related stocks since peak in March. Numbers look good. I still like Canyon, FRC.to, better due to high demand for high power fracking. Pure appears to have better metrics than Leader and is bigger. I still like Leader because it is smaller and could have more upside. As long as drilling activity is high, all these oil services names are going to do well in 2011.

By murrayn

Posted: Thursday May 26 9:23:03AM 2011

Anyone follow this one? First q numbers of 28 cents a share profit seem very good but have not had time to dig very deep.

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New