Q2 was very good for Biosyent (RX)
Posted: Thursday Aug 22 7:07:13AM 2013
The company delivered great results in Q2, with 29% sequential pharma revenue growth, 60% year-over-year pharma revenue growth and 62% year-over-year pre-tax eps growth. Much more to come, I would think, because all of their meds are either in the approval phase, launch phase or growth phase. This was the 15th consecutive quarter of pharma revenue growth for RX.
I highly recommend investors watch the Q2 presentation on the company's website. Some interesting tidbits of contained therein...
- Made first (modest) shipment of FeraMAX 150 outside of Canada.
- Are in discussions with potential partners for FeraMAX 150 + FeraMAX powder outside of Canada.
- Cathejell was adopted by some additional regional health authorities and hospitals
- Newly launched FeraMAX powder is getting positive feedback from health care professionals.
- FeraMAX powder isn't in the results much yet, so there's more growth to come on that med.
- FeraMAX 150 had a strong start to Q3.
Personally, I hadn't been aware of any growth potential outside of Canada. This adds an exciting new potential revenue stream for the company. Kudos to RX!!