Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Q2 was very good for Biosyent (RX)

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By stocklad

Posted: Thursday Aug 22 7:07:13AM 2013

The company delivered great results in Q2, with 29% sequential pharma revenue growth, 60% year-over-year pharma revenue growth and 62% year-over-year pre-tax eps growth. Much more to come, I would think, because all of their meds are either in the approval phase, launch phase or growth phase.  This was the 15th consecutive quarter of pharma revenue growth for RX.

I highly recommend investors watch the Q2 presentation on the company's website.  Some interesting tidbits of contained therein...

- Made first (modest) shipment of FeraMAX 150 outside of Canada.

- Are in discussions with potential partners for FeraMAX 150 + FeraMAX powder outside of Canada.

- Cathejell was adopted by some additional regional health authorities and hospitals

- Newly launched FeraMAX powder is getting positive feedback from health care professionals.

- FeraMAX powder isn't in the results much yet, so there's more growth to come on that med.

- FeraMAX 150 had a strong start to Q3.

Personally, I hadn't been aware of any growth potential outside of Canada.  This adds an exciting new potential revenue stream for the company.  Kudos to RX!!

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New