Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

QIS Capital Portfolio

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By dquinton

Posted: Thursday Aug 5 1:11:03PM 2004

The QIS Capital portfolio has continued to strengthen over the past month increasing by almost 15%. The portfolio closed today over 25% (42% annualized) for the first time since late March. After a 128% gain in 2003, I would be pleased with a further return of 25% this year. Obviously I would be even more pleased if that improved to 50%. You can access the portfolio and recent trades in the Trading Summary section of this website. It seems that most quality small-cap issues have been consolidating and are starting to move forward on positive news. Liquidity generally starts to pick up in mid-August following the summer doldrums which typically dominate May through July. The investment year seems to start afresh in September and bargain hunters generally start looking a few weeks earlier. Many of the companies we currently hold have been showing modest improvement. Some continue to languish but the diversified investors should be seeing overall improvement. Please feel free to share your investment experiences and ideas on this forum. I always look forward to feedback from investors. All the best, Doren

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New