Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

RDN - Raydan

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By TA4U

Posted: Tuesday Sep 6 6:46:16AM 2005

$12.4 Million Base Contract for HLVW Life Extension Project Awarded to Joint Venture of APM Diesel, Inc./Raydan Mfg. Inc. EDMONTON, Sept. 6 /CNW/ - Raydan Manufacturing Inc. (TSX-V: RDN) in a joint venture with APM Diesel, Inc. has been awarded a base contract with a value of $12.4 million from the Canadian Department of National Defense to extend the life of their fleet of Heavy Logistics Vehicles Wheeled (HLVW).

By dquinton

Posted: Monday Aug 22 1:36:00PM 2005

Too be quite honest I have never been in the game of assigning or trying to verify high price/earnings multiples. Being an undervalued fundamental investor I am generally looking for companies trading well under 10 times expected earnings. When we first started following Raydan, annualized earnings were expected to improve to $0.20 to $0.25 per share level. This may still be possible but higher results were put on the backburner until the Arvin Meritor deal started to contribute and the new facility was completed. I would have a difficult time assigning a specific target for price to earnings at this point but you are correct in that some industry companies are attracting that level of P/E.

By CS

Posted: Sunday Aug 21 12:47:40PM 2005

Doren, what is a reasonable P/E ratio for a company like Raydan? If you include the growth potential, should it be around 40? If we see 0.05 for this annual, that would put us at a fair market value of $2.00. Interested in your thoughts. BTW, I think that $1.10 is a crazy low price for RDN and have accumulated a sizeable position.

By TA4U

Posted: Wednesday Aug 17 4:37:15PM 2005

Thanks CS for putting it on my radar: bought half-position today: chart looks nice... Rich... ps: lists are on a hiatus.

By CS

Posted: Wednesday Aug 17 10:42:24AM 2005

Is Raydan still a featured stock on QIS? Annual results should be out soon and should show continued growth. Arvin Meritor manufacturing and the associated royalties should be up and running soon. Any info out there?

By Landlord

Posted: Thursday Nov 4 7:34:45AM 2004

HI All, I see Raydan is making a little noise today. They have just debuted the 1st ever all air link equipped mixer truck in Vancouver this week which was appatently well recieved. Anyone else following? Comments/Predictions? Q1S has some info in the research index for anyone interested in some quick info.

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New