Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

RGY(Rival Energy)

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By robert1229

Posted: Monday Oct 10 7:33:42AM 2005

A question for Mr. Feegler. I just want to know, is it the person running Diaz or is it the person running Rival that you think ought to be in prison? I have a position in Rival, not in Diaz, and I just want to be sure that you are not of the opinion that Rival is being run by a crook. Your message implies that the bad guy is at Diaz, but I just want to make sure that that is what you are saying. Thank you.

By Feegler

Posted: Monday Oct 10 3:28:37AM 2005

The guy is good at his job of fleecing Investors and enriching his trading account. If he spent as much time at his job as he does at setting up shell companies and attempting to hide his tracks the Company would be appreciative. The guy should be IN PRISON.

By Fordy

Posted: Monday Oct 3 6:49:45PM 2005

Rival sure is sweet today.Wish I had more.fordy

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New