Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

RIGHT ON IT FOR SURE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By elephant

Posted: Friday Jun 19 6:26:31PM 2009

$0.10 because the bubble is burst...they need couple good quaterly reports to regain some confidence with prospective investors...and the stock could bounce back. Time will see... A good bet at this level for sure...means the odd is not against us...I think. but no assurance on it...rule #1=never fall in love and we should know how to cut our loss... and the rule #2 is ...never forget the first rule...

By dundee

Posted: Friday Jun 19 3:09:57PM 2009

"SHOW ME THE MONEY MR.BONNET AND MR.BELLOBABA THEN WE WILL PRICE YOUR STOCK...(PRICE EARNING...NOTHING ELSE) " so how did you evaluate ILI on price/earnings?

By elephant

Posted: Friday Jun 19 1:37:42PM 2009

Yes but at bargain price as you should know...$0.075 I am a bottom fisher...for the right bottom.

By elephant

Posted: Thursday Jun 18 1:01:30PM 2009

ILI TECHNOLOGIES....(ILI) HEALTHSCREEN SOLUTION...(MDU) AS I TOLD YOU MANY TIMES...NEVER BUY A SPECULATIVE STOCK(PHASE 1)ALWAYS A BUBBLE. SHOW ME THE MONEY MR.BONNET AND MR.BELLOBABA THEN WE WILL PRICE YOUR STOCK...(PRICE EARNING...NOTHING ELSE) ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...JUNIOR INVESTORS HAVE BEEN CATCH AT VERY HIGH PRICE...NOT ME.

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New