Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

see bid and ask

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By Briany1246

Posted: Thursday Jul 29 6:25:50AM 2004

Viccy --- Just click on the symbol, you get day high, day low, day open, year high, year low, day volume, pe, eps, bid & ask, "no depth though." Good Luck --- Brian

By viccy

Posted: Wednesday Jul 28 3:58:04PM 2004

HI PONGO I have a gold account there and am very happy with the alerts. I do my trading with TD Greenline ($29.00) and have had no problems there.

By pongo

Posted: Wednesday Jul 28 1:07:06PM 2004

Globe Investor Gold Hi Viccy & Eagle and others, I gather you have an account with theglobeandmail. Are you happy with the service and price etc? Peter

By eagle

Posted: Tuesday Jul 27 9:40:31PM 2004

Try this: http://investdb.theglobeandmail.com/static/hubs/quotes.html I think they force you to register now.

By viccy

Posted: Tuesday Jul 27 3:09:55PM 2004

Is there somewhere I can go in Globe Investor Gold to see the bid and ask on a stock?

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New