Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

sino forest on sale? knock on effect on many chinese stocks

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By joshpacific

Posted: Thursday Jun 16 6:46:24AM 2011

Interactive Brokers is accepting buy orders today.

By joshpacific

Posted: Wednesday Jun 15 10:22:59AM 2011

I just communicated with customer service at IB and was told: it was a risk management decision. I was only trying to buy 70 shares (approx $200). I suspect that IB is concerned that TRE may get de-listed.

By joshpacific

Posted: Monday Jun 6 1:19:55PM 2011

Agreed. Would be wise to put an asterix beside these analysts and furthermore an asterix beside each company these analysts have recommended as a strong buy.

By elephant

Posted: Saturday Jun 4 12:21:54PM 2011

No later than last week,Desjardins called it a "superperformer""with a one year target $37.00

By murrayn

Posted: Friday Jun 3 10:26:54AM 2011

Because of report out claiming company a fraud. Bought a couple thousand if it turns out the report is false. Also bought some more zun.

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New