Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Stocks on Sale

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By oiler

Posted: Tuesday Feb 21 1:25:21PM 2006

Nothing in the latest release.

By agent86

Posted: Tuesday Feb 21 9:31:49AM 2006

No NR yet from XPD. Anyone hearing anything?

By petedran

Posted: Thursday Feb 16 11:44:42AM 2006

Im not sure its necessary for doren to explain every trade he makes. This is a free site and feel lucky he choses to share his trades with us. Common sense suggests his portfolio has a low cash position and xpd and rgy are 2 of his largest positions. It is always prudent to have cash on hand during the slow spring/summer season which has arrived earlier than normal. Bargains will be plentiful and cash is needed to take advantage of them.

By oilman_

Posted: Tuesday Feb 14 7:22:49AM 2006

I am hearing a lot about the Jennings report...what will it really clarify?

By oilman_

Posted: Monday Feb 13 3:15:57PM 2006

I am confused about one thing.....in a recent post Doren says that he expects HYE to have 25 cents a share cash flow, but in this thread says 60 to 70 cents. Am I missing something here - was one earnings and one cash?

By Briany1246

Posted: Monday Feb 13 10:23:59AM 2006

The only problem I have with bottom feeding is where is the "bottom" or somewhere close? When I jump into these dips they just keep on dipping for a couple of years or worse, go broke. Anyone remember Liberty Oil?

By dquinton

Posted: Friday Feb 10 8:46:00AM 2006

Everything (particularly oil and gas) is on sale today as investor panic appears to be taking over in the small-cap market. RGY at $1.68 (2006 expected cash flow of $0.70 per share) XPD at $0.70 (2006 expected cash flow of $0.26 to $0.30) HYE at $1.21 (2006 expected cash flow of $0.60 to $0.70) Very poor bids on a number of other stocks. We have seen this many times before as we head towards spring. Historically, fundamentals have taken over as the panic subsides but this has been a difficult time of year to make money in the markets. Those will a strong cash position have the opportunity to start bottom fishing a little early this year. Hopefully investors have taken some profit along the way as we had a great ending to 2005 and a great start to 2006. Best of luck to everyone!

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New