Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Thanks qis for the forum and research

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By Bobwins

Posted: Thursday Dec 26 8:22:15AM 2013

ditto on the thanks.  Should be an interesting 2014.  Energy prices could be volatile, with increasing North American production threatening prices but an improving world economy increasing demand.  Canadian producers have the additional burden of finding a way to get world prices for their gas and oil.

Mining has been horrid and is due to bounce big but will it be in 2014 or beyond?  

I pay close attention when either of you post.  You've had some nice picks.  

Happy New Year!  

By stocklad

Posted: Wednesday Dec 25 2:38:36PM 2013

Even if you have no faith, it's still a good idea to give thanks.  Thanks, Doren, staff and fellow posters.  Much appreciated.

By murrayn

Posted: Wednesday Dec 25 8:35:01AM 2013

At this time of the year, whatever your faith,  it is appropriate to thank Doren and the rest of QIS for the smallcaps.ca wesite. I am grateful for the research and the forum of like minded investors. I also want to thank all the contributors to the forum for the great quality of the posts. Lets keep it up so we can all make money in 2014.

Murray

Thornhill, Ontario   

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New