Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Thanks to Doren and all you that post your comments on this forum!

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By Brooman

Posted: Saturday Dec 10 4:20:59PM 2005

I want to use this forum to extend my many thanks to Doren and express my great appreciation for his work. As part of my own dd I have had the opportunity for several years to read his research, correspond with him, and ALWAYS profited from his advice. In my opinion it is extremely rare to find such quality research, transparency and disclosures as what Doren offers. I could only wish for other people in this industry to be equally as honest with their holdings and activities. I would also like to take the opportunity to thank every one that posts their thoughts and comments on this forum. You have been a great help in making this year a very profitable year.

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New