Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Titan Logix

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By murrayn

Posted: Thursday Jun 14 6:00:09AM 2007

I own and follow titan and like it a lot. strong growth propects with new poducts coming on board. no debt; in fact they have cash per share of 8 cents. Gross margin of above 40% is good. I think 2008 fiscal year which starts September 1, 2007 will be their breakout year. I think the company can make as much as 8 cents a share just from organic growth. Their last q report indicated they are in advanced talks to grow through non-organic means. Worth buying for a one year hold to see how things pan out. I have a one year target of $1.50 a share, up 1.08 from current prices. Might be a lot higher if they can pull of ajoint-venture or aquisition. Certainly worth buying on any weakness.

By mlmack

Posted: Wednesday Jun 13 5:58:21PM 2007

P/E of 10.6, 5 year earnings growth rate - 83% PEG = .13 with heavy insider buying, seems undervalued, anyone follow this stock?

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New