Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

TKO, AUA, and BML - Thoughts?

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By scotsman

Posted: Tuesday Sep 25 3:37:39PM 2007

Just wondering if anyone else is watching any of these three or is the mining sector not too popular on this board? -TKO:Taseko Resources has a profitable working mine near Williams Lake as well as a couple of other properties and is in the middle of an expansion to nearly double their daily tonnage. -AUA:Adanac Moly has a primarily moly property near Atlin BC and just passed enviro assessment and received their mine permit. Production should begin in 2008 -BML:Barker Minerals is more speculative but appears to have a very good property not far from Barkerville Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. For the record: I own shares in AUA and am thinking of investing in TKO and BML

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New