Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

trading on technical data using a new method

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By joshpacific

Posted: Friday Sep 2 8:09:18AM 2011

Natural Gas (Oct 2011) NGV11 Current Price: $4.01 Signal: Sell Strength: 4.6 As noted earlier, despite the strong sell signal here, nat gas is seasonally very strong from the beginning of September until the 3rd week in October.

By joshpacific

Posted: Friday Sep 2 3:32:02AM 2011

Richmont Mines RIC/TSX Current Price: $10.77 Signal: Sell Strength: 1.2 Once again, signal strength can range between 0 and 13 in either direction. Here the sell signal is very low. Two days ago (Aug 30) the sell signal strength was 1.8. My results for Richmont Mines are interesting in that 2 days ago each technical indicator I look at was suggesting BUY but my results indicated a sell signal with a strength of 1.8. Tonight (Sep 1) all but one technical indicator is suggesting BUY. Despite this, again my results indicate a sell signal with a very low strength of 1.2. The reason why my resulting signal here is contrary to the respective signal of each indicator for RIC is because my calculations take into consideration how a stock or currency behaves when a combination of conventional technical signals is present. Thus my method should be far more reliable in certain situations like when a stock is "going parabolic" and every technical indicator seen alone is yelling BUY.

By joshpacific

Posted: Friday Sep 2 4:33:20AM 2011

Wi-Lan WIN/TSX Current Price: $7.06 Signal: Buy Strength: 3.7 The signal strength has dropped considerably from just 3 days ago (Aug 29) when the signal strength was 6.0.

By joshpacific

Posted: Friday Sep 2 1:48:33AM 2011

Euro Fx/U.S. Dollar EURUSD Current Price: 1.4248 Signal: Sell Strength: 9.1 The daily chart suggests good support at 1.4165. A strength level above 5 suggests an urgent buy or sell signal.

By joshpacific

Posted: Thursday Sep 1 11:21:32AM 2011

Bombardier BBD.B/TSX Current Price: $4.67 Signal: Sell Strength: 4.8 Re strength, it can range between 0 and 13 in either direction. In addition, seasonally, BBD.B is extremely weak from the beginning of September to the 2nd week of October.

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New