Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Uc Resources Sell-OFF

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By wisewun

Posted: Sunday Jun 25 3:03:18PM 2006

Tara, Thanks for your comments. Looking at the UC play and the recent takeout of MexiGold nearby, I"m excited by the potential for UC. Fundamentally, I think we need to see more results, and I believe we will be seeing news releases and Analyst reports showing a higher value than current prices in the next couple months. Technically, I think support is around the .31-.33 range. Holding til we hit $1... wise

By goldie

Posted: Thursday Jun 8 10:39:39PM 2006

Drill results released were very very disapointing in my opinion. The market reaction was the same. Good timing in your sale of UC Doren!

By squash

Posted: Monday Jun 5 10:26:32PM 2006

Just a note for UC followers. The stock has just been highlighted at silverstrategies.com. A wider audience is always appreciated.

By wisewun

Posted: Monday May 22 9:08:18AM 2006

GREAT buying opportunity IMHO..please do own DD. wisewun

By goldie

Posted: Thursday May 18 9:26:44AM 2006

Looks like I was right, Uc is dropping like a rock today. The sell-off comtinues! Sharegolders of that companys must be crying.

By oilman_

Posted: Wednesday May 17 3:09:08PM 2006

What do you think its market value is and based on what? Look at its peers - UC is one of the most undervalued speculatives in the market.

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New