Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

UC Resources

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By grekul

Posted: Thursday Jul 21 7:19:50AM 2005

Interesting insights. Just out of curiosity could you tell me how you came up with such a specific target price of 7 cents. Further, what other mexican plays would you recommend. Also, do you have any knowledge of the mining industry, the land area UC owns, or the remaining reserves in Mexico? If so, please fill us in. As for the insider activity.........maybe he gave shares to his nephew.

By miner

Posted: Wednesday Jul 20 11:29:04PM 2005

Another sign is look at last insider trade: insider sold 240000 at 11 cents. This tells me, in my opinion to get out well you can!

By miner

Posted: Wednesday Jul 20 11:09:59PM 2005

The dilution and the manegemnt of UC resources makes me really scared. My target price is 7 cents. Why would a person invest in company that has a private placement at a price way lower than it trades. A PP at 10 cents makes me scared, I can think of many safer Mexican play stocks than UC. Another scary point in my opinion is that the Mecican play has already been explored, Do your own DD and you will invest in other mining stocks.

By grekul

Posted: Tuesday Jul 19 11:55:04AM 2005

Activities in Mexico appear to have a decent upside........but am wondering about the additional 18 mil at 10 cents (why so low?) and the additional warrants. Seems like a lot of dilution at a low price.

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New