Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Upper Lake Oil and Gas

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By Bobwins

Posted: Friday Jul 4 7:20:03AM 2008

+.50 to C$1.75 UP.to Shale mania hits again. Fundamentals are better on this one. 2400boepd and solid cashflow. Someone must know this private company and want in. Bobwins

By Bobwins

Posted: Thursday Jul 3 8:37:07AM 2008

UP.to +.20 to C$1.04 on 620K volume. Obviously market likes this deal. I was mistaken in my previous post. They say the offer is contingent on an app for TSX listing. Guess investors like the many Montney targets the new merged company will have. 2400boepd is a good solid number and should give the new company good cashflow to drill out these targets. Also solves the one glaring problem for Upper Lake, which was short reserve life. Bobwins

By knobizumi

Posted: Thursday May 22 12:44:03PM 2008

Nice bob.

By dquinton

Posted: Friday May 9 11:15:13AM 2008

I saw those results this morning and bought some at $0.74. I was only expecting cash flow of about $7 million this year but they are running annualized about $10 million now.

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New