Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Uranium stocks

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By Bobwins

Posted: Monday Mar 14 11:02:09AM 2011

Uranium stocks getting hit hard. CCJ -13.8% HAT.v -25.87% GEM.v -23.94% STM.v -30.7%

By Bobwins

Posted: Wednesday Apr 29 10:59:28AM 2009

U stocks are hot again. This is a pretty tough market to figure out. Periodically, U stocks get hot and zoom. I have thought U308 was ready to start climbing again several times but they have been false alarms. This time might be different. Two weeks of small increases in the market price of U308. To play it safe, I have PDN.ax, which is a producer. It has gained 53% for me over the past three months. I would guess CCJ, UUU.to and other producers will do well. If the price increases continue, the juniors with nothing more than cow pasture will get hot. I am not a very good trader and have never made that much on the juniors so I will stay will safer picks. Bobwins

By Bobwins

Posted: Monday Apr 27 6:20:21PM 2009

pdn.ax is up strong in Australia so expect U stocks to remain positive tomorrow. +6% to A$4.43.

By Bobwins

Posted: Monday Apr 27 2:23:28PM 2009

This is all I can find to explain U stocks. STM.v +.18 to C$.65 HAT.v +.06 to C$2.06 TAS.v _.025 to C$.40 UUU.to +.12 to C$3.42 Uranium Rises for a Second Week on Speculation About ETF Buying Share |Email | Print |A A A By Anna Stablum April 27 (Bloomberg) -- Uranium rose 6 percent, advancingfor a secondstraight week, on speculation about possible buyingof the nuclear fuelby an exchange-traded fund. Uranium-oxide concentrate for immediate delivery climbed$2.50 to $44 a pound, Denver-based pricing service TradeTech LLCsaid in a report on April 24. Prices gained in the prior weekfor the first time in almost six months. “Short-termbullish momentum may come from one of theuranium ETFs possibly raisingmoney to buy uranium in the spotmarket over the next three to sixmonths,” Max Layton, ananalyst at Macquarie Group Ltd. in London, said by telephone. Nufcor Uranium Ltd., located in St. Martin, Guernsey, andVancouver-based Uranium Participation Corp.are the world’s onlypublicly traded investment holding companies thatinvest in thenuclear fuel, according to a March 4 report by brokerage firmRaymond James & Associates Inc. “Weare still strong believers that the spot price willdouble from its lowsover the next two to three years as themarket moves into deficit onstrong Chinese demand growth,”Macquarie said in a report. The bankpredicted a “return ofinvestors” as prices increase. Uraniumclimbed to a record $138 a pound in June 2007 ascommodity pricesadvanced. By the middle of this month, themetal’s price had slumped toa 2009 low of $40.50 a pound asinvestors covered losses in othermarkets and the globaleconomic slump sparked concern about energydemand. China aims to have 100,000 megawatts of nuclearcapacity by2030, up from about 9,000 megawatts now, Gu Zhongmao, adeputychief at the China Institute of Atomic Energy, said on April 22. To contact the reporter on this story:Anna Stablum in London atastablum@bloomberg.net Last Updated: April 27, 2009 07:43 EDT

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New