Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Virtutone Announces Update on Wholesale Operations

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By Bobwins

Posted: Thursday May 24 11:45:42AM 2012

I added by buying the ask at .20 today. VFX.v This PR means VFX will be billing 17.7million minutes at probably a gross margin of .01 per minute. That 177K per month or $531K for the qtr. Since they are already marginally profitable, this should drop to the bottom line in the qtr ending 7/31/12 and result in an eps around .024 or .10 if you fwd annualize it. .10eps even at 5X p/e = .50 and VFX has the capacity for 1.2 billion minutes a month to sell to big VOiP companies. Wish I had found these guys a little sooner but I think this is going to be a monster stock.

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New