Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Warren Buffett Dividend stocks

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By Gwenstacy

Posted: Friday Apr 28 2:12:32AM 2017

• Before picking any stock for further investment i take a look at the following factors:
    Management: How are the people of the company as to grow further it must have a good work culture, this will promise good growth.
    Dividend Yield: How often and how much is the dividend yield of the company, it matters the most
    Growth and Expansion of business: How much is the company growing every year. is there a chance of expansion and investment in further technologies.
  • Based on this I have my best dividend stocks list:
    McDonald’s Corporation
    Air Products & Chemicals, Inc.
    VF Corp
    AFLAC Incorporated

By Gwenstacy

Posted: Tuesday Apr 25 2:13:12AM 2017

Before picking any stock for further investment i take a look at the following factors:

• Management: How are the people of the company as to grow further it must have a good work culture, this will promise good growth.
  • Dividend Yield: How often and how much is the dividend yield of the company, it matters the most
  • Growth and Expansion of business: How much is the company growing every year. is there a chance of expansion and investment in further technologies.
  • Based on this I have my best dividend stocks list:
  • McDonald’s Corporation
  • Air Products & Chemicals, Inc.
  • VF Corp
  • AFLAC Incorporated

By Gwenstacy

Posted: Thursday Dec 29 10:16:29PM 2016

Still, if you don’t want to expose your investments to relatively less-known companies with risky business models, one potential way out is to buy solid dividend-paying stocks with staggered quarterly payout schedules. For example, you can build your dividend-paying portfolio by picking stocks with payments in January, February, and March. This strategy will definitely require more homework and research, but this will work out just fine for you if you’re a risk-averse and only want to invest in traditional dividend paying companies such as IBM, McDonald’s, or Proctor & Gamble.

For a stable income in 2017, I have invested in the monthy dividend stocks like:

Realty Income Corporation

EPR Properties

Shaw Communications Inc.

What say??

By Gwenstacy

Posted: Wednesday Dec 28 9:37:11PM 2016

One must not forget he sold of his WMT and Suncor stocks recently, and has instead bought three sirline stocks.

By queensland

Posted: Tuesday Dec 13 7:05:30PM 2016

Warren Buffet’s portfolio consists of 44 publicly traded companies. The vast majority of them (32) provide dividends, a number of which provide annual dividends in excess of four percent.

What does that look like to ordinary investors? Buffet invests in shareholder-friendly companies, with strong competitive advantages that are undervalued. In a nutshell, Buffett buys good stocks at the right time, reinvests the dividends, and sticks with them for as long as they remain good companies.

It sounds simple, but it isn’t; if it was, everyone would be doing it. That said, you can emulate Warren Buffett and take advantage of the same kind of well-run, high-dividend-yielding stocks and compound interest that he does.

The latest update on his profile is that he has given up on his walmart stocks and has bought airline stocks.

Source: Warren Buffett Dividend Stocks

By queensland

Posted: Thursday Dec 1 10:56:50PM 2016

As the greatest investor of all time, it’s no surprise to know that investors want to emulate Warren Buffet. Even though Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE:BRK.B) does not pay an annual dividend, Buffet isn’t shy about his love of investing in dividend-yielding stock, which is why many investors want a peek inside Warren Buffett’s top 10 high-dividend-paying stocks of all time. Company Market Cap Yield General Motors Company $48.3 billion 4.9% Verizon Communications Inc. $210.0 billion 4.4% International Business Machines Corporation $210.0 billion 3.6% Wells Fargo & Company $229.0 billion 3.3% Phillips 66 $41.4 billion 3.2% The Coca-Cola Company $181.1 billion 3.3% Suncor Energy Inc. $42.9 billion 2.7% Procter & Gamble Company $234.8 billion 3.0% Deere & Company $25.7 billion 2.9% General Electric Company $266.3 billion 3.1%

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New