Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Weekly Picks for week starting April 24:

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By TA4U

Posted: Friday May 5 7:16:35PM 2006

Hi Tara. Your point is very good. And I salute you for holding up to your promise. Sorry for the reply delay, as I do not come here very often. Fact is I use those. If you look at my charts, you see annotations refering to volume, trend, etc. in the chart itself, as well as the generally recognized indicators, including momentum.

By Blurr

Posted: Monday Apr 24 7:08:49AM 2006

ESO is halted this morning - news pending.

By TA4U

Posted: Sunday Apr 23 12:35:28PM 2006

DD: I am a very satisfied customer of TradeFreedom, and I have been elsewhere before... Not only is the platform steady and effective, but their services are top notch too. The free trades comes from my alliance with them... I also provide support.

By Blurr

Posted: Saturday Apr 22 6:04:57PM 2006

Just my two cents worth.... I think (ESO $1.20) and (SLK $1.16) will experience some nice moves over the next week or two.

By DD

Posted: Saturday Apr 22 6:39:49AM 2006

Thanks for the address. I posted a notice last week about trading services and you recommended Trade Freedom. I downloaded the software and it seems quite good on the demo model. have you encountered any real time problems with TF? You had mentioned about free trades as a bonus for signing up, I never saw that on their homepage.

By TA4U

Posted: Friday Apr 21 8:35:09PM 2006

Essentially Canadian and TA based. http://www.chart-service.com/Swing_picks.htm (browse through the thumbnails)

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New