Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Westbond Enterprises Corp. WBE



Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.


By Jimbo

Posted: Saturday Jun 7 6:16:22PM 2003

Hi Eagle Thanks for the reply,I agree with your position and if WBE drops to .17 or lower will consider buying additional shares. Jimbo

By Jimbo

Posted: Friday Jun 6 12:06:32PM 2003

Hi I am holding a considerable # of shares of WBE and am waiting for the share price to break through .18 cents before consdering selling. If the share price breaks through .18 cent does anyone have an "estimated educated" guess how high the stock could go in the short term? (Doren?) If the maximum share price is not going beyond .19 cents, I might as well sell .18 take a profit and move on?? I have been holding the stock since last July and do not want to hold for another year for a share price increase of .01 cent The company news is always positive and I have faith in the company,but I am an impatient investor and am hoping for a good profit return in the near future. Thanks Jimbo

Canadian Small Caps

 
Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New