Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

WHAT WAS WRONG WITH MY LAST POST??

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By cjack

Posted: Tuesday Feb 28 9:12:05PM 2006

Doren - keep up the great work! QIS is a great service.

By apatel

Posted: Tuesday Feb 28 7:55:11PM 2006

Dqinton, i have been reading the forum for some time now.However i just signed up to say that you are indeed doing a really good job by not only providing research but also detailing the trades that you make. Not many are willing to do that. Please keep up the good work and ignore these kind of posters

By dundee

Posted: Monday Feb 13 4:46:57PM 2006

I think he has posted under many aliases over the past year...

By gordm

Posted: Monday Feb 13 1:47:09PM 2006

Doren - keep up the good work. You are truly a person of integrity, and I appreciate all the tremendous work that you do, none if which you receive any compensation for from any of the posters on this board.

By dquinton

Posted: Monday Feb 13 1:39:27PM 2006

I guess my questions would be, have you ever been approached by a company to provide services, yet you do not feel they meet your investment criteria? YES - much more often than the reports that are published And have you still accepted those services and prepared a report? NO Also, what distinction do QIS site users make between "investment relations" and "promotion and hype?" That is definitely a very grey area - saying that UC is operating in a thriving mining industry can certainly be strewn as both factual and hype. INVESTORS ARE COMPETENT ENOUGH TO COMPLETE THEIR OWN DUE DILIGENCE. I WILL CONTINUE TO PROVIDE AS FACTUAL INFORMATION AS POSSIBLE. GOOD LUCK IN THE FUTURE!

By Broke in Canada

Posted: Monday Feb 13 1:25:35PM 2006

This is officially my last post on the QIS board: I guess in my mind it was a matter of definition - advertising is intended to be persuasive, promotional in nature, with some sort of reciprocating benefit. If companies are paying for investment relations and research reports, I believe it (can) inherently create(s) a conflict of interest - are you really able to be objective preparing a report for a company that pays you? Maybe all that is required is a bit more transparency regarding business arrangements with companies you prepare reports for - rather than simply size 6 font at the bottom of the report. Ultimately, and comparatively, you show the greatest amount of integrity I have seen in this capacity. But, based on your educational background, you know that perception is almost as important as reality. I guess my questions would be, have you ever been approached by a company to provide services, yet you do not feel they meet your investment criteria? And have you still accepted those services and prepared a report? Also, what distinction do QIS site users make between "investment relations" and "promotion and hype?" That is definitely a very grey area - saying that UC is operating in a thriving mining industry can certainly be strewn as both factual and hype. Feel free to remove my username from your board.

By dquinton

Posted: Monday Feb 13 12:39:07PM 2006

Honestly Broke in Canada, if anyone else would have posted your comments I would have responded in great detail with the integrity that I have always included in my postings and my research. Frankly I am tired of your blatant critisism each time the market falls yet you never post anything postive when things are going up. I will not allow personal attacks on this forum - I want information that is beneficial to all investors be it good or bad. I disclose fully in every report when I have a financial arrangement with a company and I have been upfront and honest since I founded this company in 2002.

By oilman_

Posted: Monday Feb 13 12:21:22PM 2006

What did your last post say?

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New