Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Whats going on with ILI ?

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By elephant

Posted: Friday Aug 31 1:51:27PM 2007

The $331 098 loss was largely due to the foreign exchange loss,a reduction in thermoflex sales which were negatively impacted by poor weather conditions in Mexico that hampered installation,as well as factory constraints on the production of thermoflex,combined with a reduction in sales for CBM pumps in Wyoming due to the two months annual ban on oil and gas service activities in the state as a result of bird nesting season,2007 was the first year that this ban has been in place...I also took note(marging is declining...) JUST TOO BAD IN MY OPINION I am not a shareholder but it is very sad for you.

By mrjones321

Posted: Thursday Aug 30 3:55:20PM 2007

I believe they have cleared all the hurdles so when will it start trading? As well I see they posted a loss of 2 cents a share or $333k this past Quarter(Q2) So what will Q3 be like? Will there be any sales of this Flexpipe contract included in Q3 if not.... Then why hasnt any flexpipe been delivered? These are just a few questions of many that really need to be addressed by Serge. The last I heard was we should expect a profit of 6-8 cents for this year. What are the numbers really going to look like? Thanks in advance

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New