Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.
Posted: Thursday Jan 19 8:34:30AM 2006
You are in contact with XPD. When can we find out what they have at Ferrier and the other W5 location?
Posted: Tuesday Jan 17 4:34:59PM 2006
numbers look solid on pr
management guidance upbeat
looks like a winner
now for some growing cash flow .35/share at 4 times p/e and we are off to the races
Posted: Friday Jan 6 10:55:15AM 2006
thks Doren for the update
what you say is exactly why one buys before the company gains notice in the marketplace
nice call on eon
Posted: Sunday Dec 4 9:59:12AM 2005
We all seem to like to speculate. I have had lengthy conversations with Scott about his plans and I would agree with Garrett that Expedition is doing no differently than other successful oil and gas producers. They continue to grow and will one day sell the company when the timing and the price are right. I have heard nothing to suggest that Expedition is looking to move things in short order.
In terms of the private placement:
1) The hold period is 4 months
2) There is no set finders fee but Expedition will be paying some finders fee to those that are bringing in significant investment.
3) The placement is registered in BC, AB, and ON
4) The financing is already well oversubscribed. Participants include individuals, brokers, and a few funds
5) I do not believe a prospectus is required. Term sheets and subsciption agreements are available. I plan to participate in the placement so I have those.
6) Not sure if any insiders are participating in this financing or not.
Hope this helps...
Posted: Thursday Dec 1 2:40:38PM 2005
The financing is being done on a non-brokered basis. Interest from funds and investors has been very strong. Please give me a call or email if you have any specific questions.
Posted: Thursday Dec 1 7:58:47AM 2005
Do you know who is the broker for the PP? This issue looks interesting and I think the FTS part are quite valuable.