Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

XPD

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By eagle

Posted: Friday Aug 31 12:16:24PM 2007

CALGARY, ALBERTA--(Marketwire - Aug. 31, 2007) - Expedition Energy Inc. ("Expedition") (TSX VENTURE:XPD) has entered into an Arrangement Agreement with Salvo Energy Corporation ("Salvo"), a private Calgary-based oil and gas exploration and production company, pursuant to which Salvo will pay $0.34 in cash for each outstanding common share of Expedition. The aggregate value of this transaction is approximately $12,750,000, including the assumption of approximately $2,000,000 in debt of Expedition. The offer represents a premium of 78.9% based on the closing price of the common shares on the TSX Venture Exchange on August 30, 2007, the last trading day of the common shares prior to the date of this announcement.

By knobizumi

Posted: Friday Aug 17 2:59:07PM 2007

Looks like somebody using TD without the patience to trade low volume stocks without paying too much to me.

By dick

Posted: Tuesday Jul 17 3:10:36PM 2007

ok thks Doren the cbm wells roi is 24 months

By dick

Posted: Friday Jul 13 3:24:36PM 2007

what a sad little company Doren sny updates on how the company is doing? Are they drilling, making any money, paring back losses per share?

By dick

Posted: Tuesday Mar 6 12:02:08PM 2007

xpd looks to be imploding last trade .18 cents can .14 be far off?

By dick

Posted: Thursday Feb 8 5:22:58PM 2007

the wheels are coming off the lousy explore cos guys like culane, bulldog, oilexco, cll, aen,se are doing just fine with good oilmen at the helm if you can stay away from the financing welfare cases and stick with cos that get things done and produce results with the money the market gives them one will do well there are a lot of microcap wannabes that are nothing more than pump and dumps that run the cos like a private club on your dime

By dquinton

Posted: Tuesday Feb 6 2:08:49PM 2007

From what I understand, it is in the range of 450 to 500 boepd.

By qwqw

Posted: Tuesday Feb 6 12:00:46PM 2007

Hi Doren, is current production still around 500 boepd? Thanks

By dick

Posted: Friday Feb 2 1:59:44PM 2007

might be worth a punt at .15-.17

By dquinton

Posted: Thursday Feb 1 9:44:19AM 2007

There is no denying that Expedition was a disappointment in 2006. A year ago with production projected to reach 700 boepd by March and 1,000 boepd by the end of the year, in conjunction with natural gas prices over $10/mcf - the outlook certainly seemed positive. The problem has been drilling success - or the lack thereof. Almost all of the "higher-impact" targets have been D&A and with a success rate of less than 50% this is simply not acceptable for a junior oil and gas producer. I had a good chat with the president of Expedition during my visit to Calgary a few weeks ago. They have some challenges ahead of them in 2007 to regain some growth momentum and to right the ship on the exploration and develoment front. It is possible and they do have some opportunities available to them. I realize that a great number of QIS investors have shares in Expedition so I will continue to report on any progress made but we are presently looking at moving our attention to some other alternative companies at this time.

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New