Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Year Hi$32.87 Lo $12.06 This Co. has been a strong performer for years. 70% recurring revenue.

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By In4anickel

Posted: Thursday Dec 20 6:02:50PM 2007

Closed at $14.30 canadian $ also trades on U.S. Probably a good way to convert currency. The stock recently reached a high of $14.54 before backing off. It presently shows a 22 times P.E. SXC HEALTH SOLUTIONS NOTIFIED OF COURT’S OPINION RELATED TO CONTRACT AWARD WITH THE DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS Lisle, Illinois, December 19, 2007, SXC Health Solutions Corp. (“SXC” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: SXCI, TSX: SXC), a leading provider of pharmacy benefits management (“PBM”) services and healthcare IT solutions to the healthcare benefits management industry, announces that the Court of Federal Claims has upheld the decision made by the Department of Veterans Affairs, Health Administration Center (“VA HAC”) in Denver, Colorado, to award a multi-year PBM and pharmacy network services contract to the Company. As initially disclosed in a press release dated February 28, 2007, the agreement has a provision for a one-year base period term and options that, if all are exercised, would extend the contract to 60 months and generate approximately $6.9 million in administration fees over that term. “We are pleased with the Court’s opinion and will now focus on completing implementation and launching this program in the first half of 2008,” said Gordon S. Glenn, Chairman and CEO of SXC. “We look forward to supporting the VA HAC with management of their prescription drug programs and enhancing the overall healthcare experience for their beneficiaries.”

By In4anickel

Posted: Thursday Nov 29 11:07:15AM 2007

Share price leaped out of the gate this morning. At 12:28 the price was up $2.22 on 87,000 shares. No news had been reported at that time. This company trades funny. It seems that some bears have wanted to send the price down with anticipation of buying it back cheaper, perhaps. Just recently this company got all the way to $15 + only to slide back. I feel that it is on the mend and will soon be above even that.

By knobizumi

Posted: Wednesday Oct 31 11:54:55PM 2007

LOL, no I was just being silly. I just wanted to let you know :-)

By In4anickel

Posted: Tuesday Nov 6 9:22:13AM 2007

Thanks for picking up that..stupid...error. I have updated the original post. The company is SXC Health Services. I take it that you must have found the company as you said you would. Since the first post the stock ran up to over $15. and has returned to earth. The chart is still looking positive. Conference call this thursday November 8th at 8:30 A.M. 416-644-3428 or 1-800-594-3615. Please dial in 15 minutes early to secure a line. Call will be archived for 360 days.

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New