Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Your top picks

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By vanilla

Posted: Saturday Apr 9 7:08:02PM 2005

O.K. here goes! This is primarily an "Under a Sawbuck Portfolio" and mostly a very speculative shopping list (hopefully buy at sale prices): (Bde.a) still fundamentally strong, (Xpd) I see Doren just bought some, (Aud)speculative growth play, (Ccb)either at the breakout or pullback?, (Pvm)or(Wtn) on technical weakness, (Slg) for some offshore and Europe exposure, (Tys) very, very speculative with lots of upside potential but Josef Schachter likes it, (Tui) on technical weakness and trust conversion rumours, (Hbm) a metals play on technical weakness, increasing production and metals prices could help this one, Peter Hodson likes it, (Mio) good price, good chart, good property and management, (Amrs) a very early very speculative American oil and cbm play, (Bvx)again, at technical weakness, (Mty) everbody has to eat, Gosh I could go on some more....

By largeinvest

Posted: Tuesday Apr 5 5:56:31AM 2005

I like Landmark Oil and Gas. LMK. I think production will increase rapidly this year. They have Storm as their partner.

By Pennypicker

Posted: Tuesday Apr 5 2:29:29AM 2005

With Thermal entering into the China market could this play just be starting ?

By Pennypicker

Posted: Monday Mar 7 3:09:57AM 2005

As far as picks go , TMG, NWF.UN, AUD, RCP, BBD.SV.B, and SHF is the new addition last week! The portfolio has done very well so far with Northwest as a core holding up 30% and close to 6% dividend! Thermal Energy was my big winner though as I got in at 6 cents a share!!!

By Anion

Posted: Sunday Mar 6 12:25:47PM 2005

Mine have been ConjuChem, Cardiome Pharma, Calvalley inc. warrants, Shore Gold, Frontera Copper Warrants, Kensington Resources, Roca Mines, Flowing energy, Hudbay Minerals, NQL Drilling tools, Kingsway financial, PetroBrasil, ICICI Bank, Deer Creek energy, Conacher oil and Gas, PetroFalcon, PetroKazakhstan, Breakwater, Roca mines, King energy ......... [I could go on and on ... so far this year I have been lucky :)]

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New