Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Zapata Energy (ZCO)...another "last real bargain"

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By jasper

Posted: Saturday Oct 15 5:31:04PM 2005

Yippee Ki Yay for you! Give yourself a pat on the back!

By DaveB

Posted: Friday Oct 14 4:03:49PM 2005

I believe there is a cost to "graduate" and the reporting requirements are more strenuous. Time better spent drilling IMHO.

By gizmo

Posted: Sunday Oct 9 8:27:59AM 2005

After selling off my positions in Bulldog and Rival recently, I would like to keep some oil and gas exposure, and this could be the ticket. So many similar sized cos. seem quite overvalued, even after last week. Most of the large caps seem to have taken the brunt of the American fund sell off. With most cos. using $40-$45 oil price in their estimates, and the winter heating season gearing up, there should be some more movement upward. ZCO will hopefully fly under the radar for only so long (until I pick up some shares I hope). Management comments in the recent report seem quite forthright. On another note, as kman stated, thanks to everyone who participates on this site. It is truly beneficial, educational, interesting and at times provocative.

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New