Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Zaruma ZMR.v

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By Bobwins

Posted: Friday May 2 4:36:49PM 2008

ZMR.to hot again today. Hit intraday hi of .40. Closed at +.04 to C$.39 on volume of 1.375million shares traded. There is still upside to Zaruma. Should end up above a buck when full commercial production shows up in the financials next year. Bobwins

By Bobwins

Posted: Wednesday Mar 5 9:24:46PM 2008

Zaruma has been rallying with copper. Copper is $3.90+, confounding the experts who wrote it off last year. The grwoth of Chindia will keep demand high. ZMR.to +.03 to C$.27 Construction of the mine and production set for completion in late 08/early 09. 15 million pounds annually. Should cashflow .15 to .20 annually once in full production. Bobwins

By Bobwins

Posted: Monday Jan 14 11:03:22AM 2008

Zaruma reports on drill results. They found additional extensions to the Luz del Cobre ore body as well as new exploratory areas nearby. Once incorporated into an updated NI-43 101 report, this should extend the mine life beyond the original 6 to 7 years. That was a weak point of this startup but mgmt has always contended that they believe that there are multiple mines in their land holdings and mine life was not a real issue. The financing by Glencore gives them credibility because Glencore is one of the biggest smelter operations in the world. http://www.stockhouse.com/pfolio_v2.asp?page=displaynews&portid=173&viewid=1&newsid=4812199&symbol=T.ZMR&fromalert=1

By robert1229

Posted: Friday Nov 2 6:22:38PM 2007

Good evening Mr. Bobwins, The market is in accord with you. Zaruma shares traded @ 0.24 today. I agree this one sounds great. I do not know if it impresses many people here, but the financing (as you know) is from Glencore International. These people hold a big position in Xstrata (XTA on the London Stock Exchange). When I saw that Glencore International is the group backing the Zaruma project in Mexico, that was (more than) good enough for me. One dollar . . . here we come. Robert

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New